Anyone know where I can get a JC ...........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi JC Gals!
    I think that it was around last years Christmas (2007) when I first saw a JC in this iridescent black patent leather and I still have never been able to get it out of my mind. I found this style on the JC website, bit I'm not particularly fond of the chain handle. Do you know if JC offers any other styles in this iridescent patent leather or where I might find one? TIA!
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=67431[/FONT]

2. I think that petrol patent was only available in a few of the bags and they all had chain handles, with the exception of the Tara, which is a clutch. The other names are Tasha, Tecla and Tilly. You might try calling one of the boutiques and see if they know.

3. jmcadon - You are right...chain handles, except for Tara. Love the Petrol and wanted a pair of flat shoes in it, but they were sold out by Feb 08.

4. Thanks!!

5. hey miu2...footcandyshoes.com has this one for 897!
    [​IMG]