Anyone know where I can get a Boy bag with serial #17xxxxxx authenticated?

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Hi there,

Seems due to super fakes many online authenticators are not authenticating bags 17xxxxxx and above.

Anyone have any success getting a bag checked and where?

Thanks!

mintyvintage

May 22, 2014
I contacted them and didn't replied.
same here. it's been a week since I paid them and emailed but no replies except the automatic reply that they're busy/closed for weekend :sad:

may have to start a PayPal dispute to get my money back.

edsltan

Apr 19, 2016
same here. it's been a week since I paid them and emailed but no replies except the automatic reply that they're busy/closed for weekend :sad:

may have to start a PayPal dispute to get my money back.
Yeah.. They havent replied until now..

mintyvintage

May 22, 2014
I've followed up with them on Facebook and they replied really quickly. apparently the owner's husband was hospitalised so they were abit understaffed. I've had my bag authenticated since then, although the formal evaluation email hasn't come through.

VernisCerise

May 7, 2014
I've followed up with them on Facebook and they replied really quickly. apparently the owner's husband was hospitalised so they were abit understaffed. I've had my bag authenticated since then, although the formal evaluation email hasn't come through.
I did the same after waiting for a couple of weeks, she was very apologetic and had my bag authenticated very quickly.