Anyone know where I can find Inferno

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Besides E-bay? I found a bambione with great placement on there but theres just something about paying $10-$20 over retail that bugs me. Is there any other way to go? i'd like an bambione or a bella.

2. i think i read somewhere that the outlets might have some still.

3. Call the SouthHamptom outlet!! and the Seattle outlet too!

4. Yeah, call the outlets! They should have them for 25% off retail! So yay, you would be saving money!!

5. Totally off the subject, but kookielf, I have the same dog! [​IMG]

6. Swtest2Lips - Ur puppy is so cuteee! she/he looks like a mini bear :heart:

7. I find it funny that I live in Orlando, Outlet capital of the world and yet there is no Lesportsac outlet, I mean we have a Dior outlet, why not Lesportsac? Oh well, thats a good idea, i'll give them call, unless I find a Spiaggia Bambione at Virgin tomorrow, then I can used my Disney Cast discount :graucho:

8. adelpheansis - you work at Disney? too cool !! I HAVE to go back to Disney World to ride expedition everest!! Oh and cuuute dog!!

At Century 21 here in NY we had inferno bellas and bambinones maybe a week or 2 weeks ago. I forgot how much they were selling for but at the time there was an extra 20% off coupon. too little .. too late :sad: sorry! But yup, try calling the outlets!

9. What kind of dog is that? It's so cute!!!

10. Thanks ladies! Its a pomeranian! Shes cute but crazy loud when she starts barking!

Adelpheansis! You work at disney world? Omg, Thats totally awesome! I need to go back there! It was soo fun! We should trade our employee discounts (or share them to be more exact!) haha

11. I love pomeranians!!! they're absolutely adorable.

Toki angel: were there any more inferno bags left when you checked there last?

12. Sempre - the last time I was there (yesterday) they had 2 inferno corrieres and the rest of the stuff was paradiso corrieres and scuolas and also citta scuolas. Actually now that I think about it ... it might have been wednesday that I saw the inferno corrieres? Argh .. as you get older the memory fades .. haha