Anyone know where I can find a white Sasha?

mcbaglovin

My Bags R My BFFs
Mar 19, 2009
I've been really wanting a white bag and I love the Sasha but can't find the white anywhere. I'm guessing they've been around for a while but I just now discovered them. Sorry for the lateness :shame:

The patent leather is from this season so you should be able to find it somewhere online. Now are you looking to find it on sale? You might have to wait a bit. My sasha is from the Spring/Summer 08 line and it did not go on sale until about August. With sales down anyway you be able to get it cheaper sooner. I did see one of these bags at BagShop in Chappaqua. I just checked their website and did not see it listed, but you can try calling them at 1-800-913-3911. I can't remember the size. Good Luck!

unfortunately i had to return the white sasha. it was white patent and had these marks on it that i didn't know how to get rid of. im so sad. but i still have the purple! lol for some reason the white looked a lot bigger than the purple and they're the same size. maybe its the patent leather or the white...

unfortunately i had to return the white sasha. it was white patent and had these marks on it that i didn't know how to get rid of. im so sad. but i still have the purple! lol for some reason the white looked a lot bigger than the purple and they're the same size. maybe its the patent leather or the white...

oh no! I'm sorry about this! I know you were very excited about the white!

yes i did get the sasha in white. im not too familiar with all the different sizes it comes in... but its the medium/large one? i'm just looking for a white or yellow leather bag that doesn't stain easily. i tried a juicy couture yellow hobo leather bag but it attracted so many stains and discolorations! it said it was a grained leather. and the white sasha i had was a white patent that got damaged or discolored too easily also.

yes i did get the sasha in white. im not too familiar with all the different sizes it comes in... but its the medium/large one? i'm just looking for a white or yellow leather bag that doesn't stain easily. i tried a juicy couture yellow hobo leather bag but it attracted so many stains and discolorations! it said it was a grained leather. and the white sasha i had was a white patent that got damaged or discolored too easily also.

:biggrin:I have a B.Makowsky that is a white vanilla color and doesn't show hardly any stains..I throw it around like crazy..and I'm surprised it has held up as long as it has..don't get me wrong..I love my Botkiers..but I wouldn't get one in white bc I'd be scared of the dirty issue. I just ordered another Botkier yesterday! So addictive!

:biggrin:I have a B.Makowsky that is a white vanilla color and doesn't show hardly any stains..I throw it around like crazy..and I'm surprised it has held up as long as it has..don't get me wrong..I love my Botkiers..but I wouldn't get one in white bc I'd be scared of the dirty issue. I just ordered another Botkier yesterday! So addictive!

which one did you get? lol i know this forum is so bad. which b makaowsky do you have?