anyone know when the ferragamo sale is?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey girls! i need to pick up some bags for work. anyone know when the ferragamo sale starts? thanks!!!

2. i would like to know tooo

3. same here...let us know...

4. My sfa has an absolutely gorgeous large ferragamo ostrich type leather red handbag for a steal price of somewhere above 600.00 if you are interested let me know and I will give you my sa telephone number at the store - they also have a real cute denim large print handbag...at a great price.

5. I just got the postcard--it starts Thursday June 15th.

6. thanks! is that pre-sale or the sale for the general public?

7. For everyone.

8. I went to bloomingdales today (NYC) and they had 30% some bags.. there was a pretty big selection.

9. hmm, i dont think there is a ferragamo near me.. i am in sacramento, cali... that sucks.... hehe

10. I went to the Ferragamo Boutique at Ala Moana Shopping Center yesterday (JUne 10) and they already started their sale. Lots of different styles - unfortunately I don't know their "names". I do remember they had that bowler style, some Gancini logo fabric bags at 30% off.

Their number is (808) 973-6101 if you wish to contact them directly.

11. :heart: I want a Gancini bag! :heart:
    Thanks for the info. I'm on the hunt.....

12. there are some ferragamo bags in the styldrops.com site.. some r really pretty...

13. Next week start on Thursday at least that what my SA at the Ferragamo butique said. 30% discount on shoes and bags (selected).

14. hey all, thanks for the info. i was just wondering if any of you knew if the marisa bag in the grey logo fabric was on sale. i'm currently on a work-related trip and am dying to know. thanks a ton!

15. are the headbands/ accessories on sale too? how many percent discount?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice