Anyone know when D&B Metallic Mambo line is out?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!
Sep 16, 2007
New York
now i have saw thsoe bags in teh catlog that my freind just recived and i do knwo they r onlien but as for them beign at macys have yet to see it now i do not know if you r in the area of a lord and taylor but i did see the crossword line at lord and taylro so i very much think within teh next two week they should have metalic mombo L&T is very good with keeping up with dooney as is dillards .. hopefully i was helpful....

Peaches23

Jun 25, 2007
I also want the Dooney Metallic Bag in silver and want to use my F&F at Macy's. Wish Dooney had more information.

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
U.S.A.
The catalog says these bags are available in December. I want a metallic mambo, too. They are glazed cotton- has anyone seen the Mambo fabric? I want to make sure the metallic is nice and shiny.

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
U.S.A.
I got an e mail from Dooney today that the metallic bags were available. I ordered the medium Sac in gold metallic mambo. I am excited to see it, and it is not at all expensive, but I feel guilty as I just got my RM matinee last week.
Tis the season for me to buy gifts for others, and I am buying them for myself!

Peaches23

Jun 25, 2007
The catalog says these bags are available in December. I want a metallic mambo, too. They are glazed cotton- has anyone seen the Mambo fabric? I want to make sure the metallic is nice and shiny.
They are actually leather.

Peaches23

Jun 25, 2007
I went to macy's on saturday hoping to get the dooney in silver and they only had 5 of the large sac's in gold. :tdown: I just checked dooney's website and they still don't have any of them available.