Anyone know what will be the new floorset @ the outlets?

Any chance this is the new factory salmon color?

!BLb-cLQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBJfPsM8g)g~~_1.JPG

If so, I don't like it.....maybe it's just that bag, too much going on, but maybe I can save some money LOL!

(Pic taken from this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Legacy-Nylon-Purse-Tote-13103-CORAL-Khaki-NWT_W0QQitemZ200303038944QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item200303038944&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 and I have no idea on authenticity)

Yep that's it...also light blue trim/khaki, choc/white trim, and black/black patent trim in various styles. Those are just the canvas bags, but there were also salmon leather bags. It's kind of like a rose but maybe has beige undertones?

That "salmon" color is very similar to the 2007 "Rose" color.
I have been trying to stay away from the outlets, but I will probably crack and wind up going.

^^ Totally agree about the platinum with brass hardware! I just don't get it!!

LOL, the jingly hardware doesn't bother me. Some of my charms jingle too!

LA, they had the pleated pink patent satchels on the Nordies clearance, and the price was even higher! It might be because the pink patent one has not been discontinued as long..that's usually the reason one bag is more expensive than the other. That happened initially when I wanted to buy a Bleecker tote one weekend, and then by the next, they were on clearance. By then I was over purchasing it anyway, but that's what I was told was the reason.
Thanks, baglady. Sorry I didn't see this reply! It was a big help!

LA - I noticed when I went into my outlet on Thursday night that they had marked the Ergo pleated framed satchels down even more. I had originally bought a putty laced for about $250 back in December, then a week later bought the magenta for about $237 (which I returned the next week-see reason below) and noticed on Thursday night that they were marked down at an additional percentage off, making the regular leather ones about $160.00 as the other poster said. I didn't look to see if the patent ones were a little higher, but I would definitely go back and see if you either get a price adjustment or return/rebuy your original bag, if you haven't used it (or it doesn't APPEAR that you've used it yet).
I'm still trying to decide whether or not to rebuy one now. I tried it on w/ my winter coat and it didn't sit well on my shoulder, but at $160 think I could live with that, and only wear it during 'non-coat' wearing months of the year. KWIM!
If they marked them down on Thursday that might by why--I put mine on hold on Tuesday. LOL...yeah I would totally go for it! That's an awesome price!!! I know what you mean about the winter coat--I hate wearing a coat no matter what, it feels bulky bag or no bag...lol! Oh well hopefully only one or two more months if it!