Anyone know what will be the new floorset @ the outlets?

I got the pony tail scarf today too. Took some pics of the new dome satchels, but I'll have to upload later if anyone is interested. Almost bought a light rose (pink) ergo pleated satchel... $160... But I was good. Returned my vintage slim envelope wallet cuz i didn't like how it closes when I put all my stuff in it. I got the hamptons french purse wallet instead for much less. I think I actually had some self control today..hehe..
Why was I chared $248 for my pleated ergo satchel? The one I'm getting is patent...does that make a difference?

^^^ I recall that the patent ones were a bit more pricewise but the difference in their prices was not that significant.
The ones that had the "laced" detailing were more $ too...

IMO $248 vs $160 is a BIG difference.
Maybe they were on a different % off that day and that is where the discrepancy comes from?

Ok, here's the pic
1232756277.jpg

Ooh, those are really cute!
Is that one in the back platinum by chance?
Please tell me that is not brass hardware on the silver bag! :faint:

Speaking of the hardware on these bags "I spy" the jingly jangly hardware on them that is the same as what is on my patent gallery totes.
This will be a dealbreaker for some of you ladies. It is loud!

^^ Totally agree about the platinum with brass hardware! I just don't get it!!

LOL, the jingly hardware doesn't bother me. Some of my charms jingle too!

LA, they had the pleated pink patent satchels on the Nordies clearance, and the price was even higher! It might be because the pink patent one has not been discontinued as long..that's usually the reason one bag is more expensive than the other. That happened initially when I wanted to buy a Bleecker tote one weekend, and then by the next, they were on clearance. By then I was over purchasing it anyway, but that's what I was told was the reason.

Why was I chared $248 for my pleated ergo satchel? The one I'm getting is patent...does that make a difference?

LA - I noticed when I went into my outlet on Thursday night that they had marked the Ergo pleated framed satchels down even more. I had originally bought a putty laced for about $250 back in December, then a week later bought the magenta for about $237 (which I returned the next week-see reason below) and noticed on Thursday night that they were marked down at an additional percentage off, making the regular leather ones about $160.00 as the other poster said. I didn't look to see if the patent ones were a little higher, but I would definitely go back and see if you either get a price adjustment or return/rebuy your original bag, if you haven't used it (or it doesn't APPEAR that you've used it yet).
I'm still trying to decide whether or not to rebuy one now. I tried it on w/ my winter coat and it didn't sit well on my shoulder, but at $160 think I could live with that, and only wear it during 'non-coat' wearing months of the year. KWIM!

Wow!! Ergo satchels are down to $160??? I still have the tags on mine. I paid $237 at the end of December. I think I should go back to the outlet and see if I can get a price adjustment or return it/rebuy it.

Wow!! Ergo satchels are down to $160??? I still have the tags on mine. I paid $237 at the end of December. I think I should go back to the outlet and see if I can get a price adjustment or return it/rebuy it.

:yahoo:I went yesterday and got a price adjustment. :hugs:to Q Luvs Tokidoki (I think it was her who posted the current price.) :tup: to TPF Coachies for such important information!

I saw some beautiful factory bags in a green shade, I think of it as celadon. They are sig bags with white leather trim. Maybe I will get something from that color when they are discounted more. The domed satchels are also very nice looking.