anyone know what model this is?

1. hello chanel experts.
    could someone please tell me the name of this model? never seen it before. beautiful colour though.

img10221418006.jpeg
  2. I don't know what the model is called, but it certainly is amazing. Maybe you find something on the chanel homepage.

3. Not sure! Very spring- like.

4. I saw someone carrying that very bag around at Neiman's last week....it sure is an eye-popper! I THINK it's the new Accordeon that just came out this Spring. It looked very soft and roomy....but I didn't see any on the shelves in the Chanel Boutique in Neimans....

5. thanks everyone :smile:

i'm really drawn to the colour.... but i also have my eyes on the luxury line bags :shame:

oh, decisions!

6. i saw this bag about two years ago. not in this lime green though but in an emerald color. its gorgeous! It retailed about $1600+

7. I love the color! Would look great with tan or black!

8. oh wow, thanks!

9. no problem, i love personalshoppers......she's extremely pleasant to deal with....i remember one time there was a chanel i wanted that nobody bid on and i missed the auction, so i e-mailed her afterwards and she offered it to me at like a $100 discount which was great :P......plus she always has great selection........oh and if nobody bids it seems like she lowers the starting price a little until the close of the auction so keep an eye on it :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice