Anyone know what happened to Coach on Nordy's website?

That totally sucks!!! I wonder if they'll keep selling it in the stores? My local Nordie's usually has a pitiful selection to choose from so I wonder if they're phasing it out.

wah! i just saw a persimmon maggie for 230-something, too, in the sale section, along with some of the grey patent stuff...and it was gone a day or two *sad*

that is strange... I just looked at bags on their site the other day. Did you confirm this with their sales associates? Are they still going to carry COACH bags in store?

ETA: just looked at the other thread titled NORDSTROM - VeronicaSawyer states that a convo with online chat revealed that since COACH does not want to participate in free shipping online they removed them. Kinda seems like a strong handed move to get COACH to agree to allow free shipping on their merchandise.

I noticed that too yesterday. I asked when I was in the store if they were no longer going to carry Coach nd she said they had just gotten more Coach in, so it must just be no longer offered on the website.
I have also been surprised that Macys now has Coach 'sale' bags on line. Interesting.