Anyone know this Parfume?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
It's called " Sean John- Unforgivable" by P. Diddy

Is it smell nice? My friend uses it and I think it smells very nice and I bought it yesterday. The smells is very strength and after half an hour , it smells very very nice.

Has anyone ever try it?

I've heard of it. But anything from P. Diddy doesn't get much attention from me, sorry. It probably smells good, who knows. I just can't support that guy because he's so talentless and arrogant at the same time.

I've heard of it. But anything from P. Diddy doesn't get much attention from me, sorry. It probably smells good, who knows. I just can't support that guy because he's so talentless and arrogant at the same time.

I don't like him too but I like the smell a lot ;). First time I asked my friend I didn't know it is his parfume until I check out on the net.

I tend not to buy celeb perfumes either but I did get to sample the P Diddy unforgivable and I was pleasantly surprised by it because it actually smelled good to me! And so did Antonio Banderas' perfume for women! lol But I haven't bought any of them yet!

I tend not to buy celeb perfumes either but I did get to sample the P Diddy unforgivable and I was pleasantly surprised by it because it actually smelled good to me! And so did Antonio Banderas' perfume for women! lol But I haven't bought any of them yet!

:yes::yes::yes:

Its smell make me want one. I have a lot of perfume but there are only some of them that I like the smells at first time. They are Stella Mccartney, Giorgio Aquadi and then Unforgavible!!

It smells great on men! Never tried it on myself before though. I find fresher scent can be unisex. That's why I really like Alfred Dunhill FRESH. It's a men's cologne but I like the way it smells on me also.