anyone know this bag britney is carrying (and yes i know she looks insane haha )

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok so i dont want to start another thread where it winds up being all about just bashing britney

i know shes been crazy, and by this photo we all know she has no IDEA what she is doing BUT :smile: i still want to know what her bag is :smile:

SOOO if you know can you tell me and i totally understand minimal laughter at how bad she looks in these pics but lets not start a whole thing about how much everyone hates her and lalalal :smile: thanks!!! xo

[​IMG]

2. OMG it is rather hard to just focus on the bag!

3. i donot know...

4. I think it's gotta be a Kooba Tatum but maybe they made a tiny Tatum with another name because this one looks so small. Here's the Tatum.

Tatum.jpg

5. Good grief! I thought she was supposed to be on the road to recovery! :wtf:

6. Slush it's funny you ask about that bag....every pic I see in the last couple weeks she is carrying that bag. I kind of thought it looked like a Kooba too..

7. Hey, laugh all you want about Britney. If I had that body I might be rockin' that outfit myself.

:smile:

8. ^^^i'd have to agree minus the boots & hat!

9. :wtf:

Erm, nice bag.

10. Oy, even Britney doesn't have the body to pull off that outfit! Too many lumps, bulges and odd lines...

But the bag definitely looks Kooba.

11. I swear, sometimes I think people don't know how to read.

The bag is cute, so tiny though! Sorry, no help..

12. I agree, looks just like the Tatum. Geez, it's so hard to even notice that small bag with her looking like a train wreck. She needs a fashion intervention, STAT!

13. LOL

I enjoy reading all these comments...

Sorry Slush - I don't know what bag it is!

14. I think she's carrying a lot more baggage than the one in her hand.

That said, I can't get past the brown boots with the black...whatever that is.