Anyone know this ALMA??

Yeah this bag looks fake to me... The stitching is off, glazing looks REALLY dull, interior doesn't look right, and handles do seem a little too long like Nita said.

The stamp ( bottom, side the bag )
Should I back tomorrow with the handle and heat stamp such the pic John 5 provide? Would it hope better? OMG! I'm so affraid about fake it it's posibble happen to this bag...

Attachments

• DSCN1877.JPG
    DSCN1877.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 121
i do have a catalogue somewhere in which several vachetta pieces were made to mommemorate the japan aniversary, i will look for it and try and put photos up of what i have.

scottie

Yep, I think better pictures are in order. I've seen a Japanese commemerative bag before. It was all Vachetta but not sure if it was an Ellipse. This one does look a bit off.

Ooh I took it last night before I go. I'll back tomorrow and take pics in the morning. The bag isn't with me now... Please tell me which parts I need to take pics? Help

Like Juan said, take a close up of the heat stamp on the side of the bag, one of the heat stamp on the inside and the LV stamp as Nita showed.:yes: