Anyone know the name of this MBMJ?

1. First, I am very sorry to start a new thread if there is somewhere else that this should go. I have searched but still cannot figure out where else to post this. That being said, I just want to find out if anyone knows anything about this bag. I bought it off of eBay so I don't need it authenticated (not too worried about MBMJ being faked) but I just want to know if there is a name for this bag or if anyone even knows when it was produced. Thanks a lot!
    pic from eBay.

marc jacobs hobo.jpg
  2. Sorry, I don't know much about MBMJ bags, but I do like the color of this one..

3. Thanks! :girlsigh: I was after a red bag and fell for this one but would really like to know the name! Oh, well! If I love it, it doesn't matter! Maybe I'll give it a name myself! Mary Jane? Yeah, get it? MJ?? OK, rambling here... it's late, I'm tired!

4. Sure, name it whatever you like! As long as you like it, right? I'm a tad tired myself, just got back from having some drinks with friends.... oh well, good luck, and cheers!:drinkup:

5. I'll move this to the MJ Forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice