Anyone Know the name of the Flats Hilary Duff is wearing in this pic??

Is this the beige with the beige patent CCs? Thanks!

Syma, I love your brown ones! I'm sure they're not available anymore though since you say you bought them a couple years ago...=(

I believe so, I was on my way to the Chanel handbag section and took a quick peek to the shoes section and saw Cambom ballerinas in beige.:smile:but kept moving. But call them to see which ones they have in stock.

I believe so, I was on my way to the Chanel handbag section and took a quick peek to the shoes section and saw Cambom ballerinas in beige.:smile:but kept moving. But call them to see which ones they have in stock.

Ok, I just called them. They said they don't have the beige ones...:sad: Hopefully, he knew which ones I'm talking about. He said they only have the black/black patent CCs and they are $570. So if anyone is interested, call Bloomies at SCP. If anyone sees the beige Cambon flats, please PM me! Thanks!

Ok, I just called them. They said they don't have the beige ones...:sad: Hopefully, he knew which ones I'm talking about. He said they only have the black/black patent CCs and they are $570. So if anyone is interested, call Bloomies at SCP. If anyone sees the beige Cambon flats, please PM me! Thanks!

I'll be going there tomorrow, I will double check for you, what sz.?

i called bloomies scp today and they have in black with black patent. thats the newer color than beige. and seems like they have in many sizes. the beige one already sold out...

Is this the beige with the beige patent CCs? Thanks!

Syma, I love your brown ones! I'm sure they're not available anymore though since you say you bought them a couple years ago...=(

My brown ones were in the sale this summer ('07) No I don't think they are still available as they discontinued the brown cambon line. I paid around £160 for mine.