Anyone know the Mogano City/PT/Work stock anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Skype is being frinicky and won't let me call BalNY to find out. Maybe it's better, I should wait more than a week between purchases, but does anyone know? :graucho: RH and SGH specifically? The recent Mogano purchases on the forum are driving me into a frenzy over this color. :shame:

2. I know what you mean, amie! I never even gave Mogano a second look last yr because I'm not really a Brown person, but as I see the color more & more on TPF, I have a hankering for one as well. I'm looking for an RH City.:yes:

3. Good luck ladies, mogano is a fantastic dark mahogany brown!

4. Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

EDIT! After looking through the clubhouse pictures, I fell in mad love with oogiewoogie's Mogano SGH Part-Time and as a result, I've decided that is the bag I am looking for. It doesn't have to come from BalNY, but if you have seen it anywhere, NM, Barneys, Nordstrom's, Saks, please let me know!! I want to try to snatch one before they disappear! :crybaby:

5. amiekbs8, they have a lovely mogano ggh work at nm newport as of today.

6. I know a seller selling an RH Mogano City on Ebay

7. Thanks for the heads up, dears! I think I'd like to get GSH though. If I can't find it, I'll keep your tip in mind!

8. bump