Anyone know the latest Bal NY stock?

1. Does anyone know the latest Bal NY stock for FIRST and CITY styles? I can never call them during their store hours because I live in CA and I just don't have time during the day at work!!! By the time I am home, it is 9PM PST... And they haven't gotten the chance to reply to my emails for several days now...:sad:

Thanks for your help in advance!

2. Well, I do know that they DO NOT have The City in White :crybaby:

3. I do know that they DONT have the Blueberry Compagon wallet (small) and the Blueberry Makeup case, cause I bought the last ones 2 days ago...waiting for fedex as I type this...yay for me!

4. YAY for Donna!! :P

5. Blueberry make up case? That sounds REALLY nice...

6. Would love to see the blueberry make up case when you get it!

7. I know they have some really nice black cities. I had a couple of friends go in there on Friday and look for one for me. They said they brought out about 6-8 for them to look through. They picked out a GORGEOUS one for me to get!

I was able to get a response to my email a few weeks ago and they had most colors available in the city, that was all I asked about. Unfortunately I deleted it after I placed my order...I didn't need anymore temptation.

8. luvshopping90-You have great self-control!!! Yeah, I hope to hear from them again, soon. Maybe I will wait until the Spring/Summer 07 comes out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice