Anyone know the dimensions of xlarge vintage jumbo flap in '09

Francesca1234

Aug 15, 2008
Hi, does anyone know the dimension of the Vintage X large Jumbo w/large CCs coming out in '09. The Xlarge in Caviar $3250 and lamb will be $3450. Interested in caviar, but need to make a decision to purchase either a regular jumbo before prices go up or the wait for Xlarge...does anyone know if the flap is curved or straight?

Prices are unreal!:yahoo:

Francesca1234

Aug 15, 2008
No I am not happy...jut put it there ....screaming .... that's what I meant.

Anyway, does someone know the size.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Well, the size of the vintage XL jumbo is 13x9x4. Hopefully the new version will be the same size or if I'm lucky, a little bigger!

Francesca1234

Aug 15, 2008
Thanks Roey ...finally found out today that's it.
Technically, it's 9.05 X 13.38 X 3.93....

Just what you said 13x9X4. I had to call the corporate office for that. No one knew Thanks ...Fran

luvfashn

O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
Oh my gosh....just when I thought I had a handle on the fall bag decision....now we are getting the '09...Uh, oh...the signal of '09 means the Holidays are around the corner---scary!!!!! And, it means my "Mark Roberts Fairies & Santas" are thinking of breaking out of their boxes! Egahds! Help me now!!! Ha! (Hope the mention of Holidays does not offend anyone.....I apologize in advance if it does....Mark Roberts is another collection I have a weakness for...the fairies are soooo darn cute! Lights, camera, parties!!!:wlae:Oh, and gorgeous Chanel bags to carry!