Anyone know the Coach return policy? Need a tiny bit of help.

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
So for my birthday my bf brought me home the Mini Pave charm bracelet(isn't he the sweetest), but like the typical him, he tossed the receipt out with all the other receipts and yadda yadda in his pockets like he does every night when he gets home.

So now I have the bracelet (which is nice.. but i'm really not into it) and no receipt,(i'd really rather have a purse and would like to use the bracelet towards something I really want) but it didn't come with a tag like my bags, just came in a little brown felt dust bag w/a care card, in the reg coach bag, not the outlet bag. So I assume he got it from full price. Can I still return it?

I am sure you can return it but without a receipt or gift receipt they will only give you whatever the price is right now even if he paid more you don't have any proof of how much was paid. The jewelry I have seen in the outlets don't have any tags usually but don't know about the full price stores. Good Luck!

If he bought it using his credit card there is a possibility it could be looked up in the system that way.
If he did then they might be able to see the correct amount he paid by tracking it that way.

But if he paid cash for it (and did not have his name put into the system at the time he purchased it) then you might be at the mercy of the current selling price.

Good luck!