anyone know the availability of birkin/kelly in HONGKONG in the end of september

yeenn

Jun 16, 2009
my sister and i are going to go to hongkong this end of september..and my sister is planning to buy a birkin or kelly. is Hongkong have the availability of birkin/kelly? and where is the Hermes counter location is mostly complete?
thanks....

=)

Hi Yeenn,

I saw a shoulder Brikin in Central, Hong Kong a few days back..some kellys are on the shelf as well.

Might be you should try and have a look at this store in Central area.

thanks a lot for the info ya =)
are we can buy the kelly or the birkin on the shelf? because sometimes they are in shelf but we cant buy it =(

did u ask the price? how much around the price?thanks ya =)

i saw a kelly 32 in hong kong airport H store... don't know the price. but there is a thread on H items on asia... do a search on the forum on prices as well as hong kong stores. the various locations were all previously discussed...

good luck with your search!

Hong Kong is a small place, you can visit all seven boutiques including the new one that'll open in Elements Mall (Kowloon) in early September in one day. Kellys are not too hard to find, I think most stores have at least one (even if it isn't displayed, they should have one in the back, just ask!) Birkins are almost impossible to get unless you are a regular customer. But some tpfers have gotten lucky before. But don't go in asking for a birkin right away, do show some interest in other stuff first. =) As for prices, you can check the Asian Pricing thread. What part of the world are you from? Hong Kong is cheaper than most parts of Asia, but is slightly more expensive than Taiwan. Good luck and have fun in HK!