Anyone Know Reputable E-bay Seller of Tod's Bags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. If anyone can help me out...it would be greatly appreciated!;) I am trying to find someone on e-bay, that would sell an authentic Tod's Micky bag in the large size, preferably black. Unfortunately, I have been burned several times and would hate to make another mistake. So if someone has connections or knowledge you would truly make my day!!!:P

2. Most of the Tod's bags on eBay are counterfeits, unfortunately, and the Miky is probably the most widely faked. Be careful.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I don't know of ANY large-scale seller of Tods that sells authentic merchandise on eBay. You could try styledrops.com or rafaello network. I believe they sell authentics online (usually free shipping, no tax and about a 20% discount or so - sometimes more). The good thing about the Miky is that it hasn't really changed in a couple of years so you could buy last year's model at a steeper discount.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice