Anyone know Outlet Price?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm interested in buying this on e-bay and don't want to pay wayyyy over price. even thought i know they have to make a profit. but i want some sorta deal :smile: Thanks a bunch. I placed this in authenticate, but it wasn't an authentication question:smile::heart:

Attached Files:

2. which size is it?

3. This is the large one.

4. 250. it was there in jan

5. Thanks for your help Sinniebunnie :smile::tup:

6. lets cry together on this. i saw it at macys for 150 in oct 07 and i didnt buy it.. *cries*

7. I paid 209 plus tax at the outlet the end of February. But for a black one.

8. 150???:wtf: awww yes let's cry together

9. Is this the only light brown color that this came in ? Thanks did you end up getting it and do you like it ? I have one on hold at the outlet right now for $200. If it has a lot of scratches can I ask to have the price reduced ? Thanks

10. My friend just got the signature version of this today and paid $150 at the outlets!

11. Awesome ! That is what I want, did she say where and when they got them in ?

12. does the signature have the legacy lining ?