Anyone know of this new color "natural"

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I really fell in love with the shoulder Legacy in Whiskey, so much so that I talked my coworker into getting one:wtf: Now that I am thinking of my next purchase I REALLY want this bag but may not get it in Whiskey because she has it, we sit right next to each other and go out a lot. I wanna know what this "Natural" color is coming out in January? Anyone have a sneak peak? Is it in the catalouge, I do have one but haven't seen Natural.
Coach - LEGACY LEATHER SHOULDER BAG

If it boils down to it I am just going to get the Whiskey cause I love it so much.:love:

i seen the natural in the catalog . the catalog showed the natural color next to the color whiskey. i like it alot and planing to buy a satchel in the natural.

Cha cha

i seen the natural in the catalog . the catalog showed the natural color next to the color whiskey. i like it alot and planing to buy a satchel in the natural.
Is this the page you are referring to, Cha Cha? The catalog says that the shoulder bag is natural and the wallet is whiskey. So, I guess that the natural color is just a bit lighter than whiskey.

page_54-55.jpg

I am looking at it in the catalog and there is a natural bag and a whiskey wallet type thing. The whiskey is darker and more brown, but the natural is not a fleshy color like I expected...more of a light brown with an orange cast to it. Like a deep tan, almost. If the catalog is viewable on the Coach site, it's the last full page display of the catalog.

I am looking at it in the catalog and there is a natural bag and a whiskey wallet type thing. The whiskey is darker and more brown, but the natural is not a fleshy color like I expected...more of a light brown with an orange cast to it. Like a deep tan, almost. If the catalog is viewable on the Coach site, it's the last full page display of the catalog.

Thats the word...Orange

Oh man I can't decide.

I have seen the whiskey in person and to me it doesn't look as dark as in this picture we have here. So I am wondering if the Natural will also be lighter in person? Either way, good stuff. I love this leather!

I have seen the whiskey in person and to me it doesn't look as dark as in this picture we have here. So I am wondering if the Natural will also be lighter in person? Either way, good stuff. I love this leather!
I agree - I think the whiskey in this photo looks darker than it does IRL. Plus, we all know that what we see in the catalog isn't always reliable, so it's hard to say. I wonder when natural is expected to be in stores...