anyone know of next amex nite at holt

jum

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
can someone tell me what the promotion is usually? Sorry if it's a stupid question.:biggrin:

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
^ Not a stupid question!

Holt Renfrew Amex cardholders get 25% off in-season items, with some exclusions of course (e.g. LV, Gucci, Chanel, etc.)

jum

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
thank you Sharbear508! I wish i live near a Holt.:biggrin: That sounds like a great deal.

guccikat

O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
me too.. I saw a pair of Prada wedges that I got on sale last season (i bought it in July 09) on sale for $450 from about $680 or something..
I saw the same pair on the racks (discounted.. not final sale) in January 2010 for the same price... that really bugs me..

I wish we had more choice of retailers when it comes to luxury shopping in Canada .. more specifically in Calgary..

wahoffa

Feb 25, 2009
Canada
^^ I wish that duty and shipping fees weren't so crazy expensive from the US to Canada. Especially when some companies only ship UPS which has the most expensive duty fees. It's funny how things can be shipped here from most any other place in the world for a cheaper price and no duty but the US is so close and I find that it costs the most.

I hope the 25% off sale is soon! Was April 6th weekend last year.
I always hold out for those two times of the year and then I stock up. I think those are the only times it's worth buying things there.