anyone know of bloom's carrying blk jumbo or blk maxi?

shimona_i

Jan 17, 2007
hi
does anyone know if there is a black jumbo or maxi in caviar leather preferable with gold hardware at any of the blooms? if so.. plz plz post..
also..w hen is the price increase? And how much is the price increase going to be.

thanks

hi
does anyone know if there is a black jumbo or maxi in caviar leather preferable with gold hardware at any of the blooms? if so.. plz plz post..
also..w hen is the price increase? And how much is the price increase going to be.

thanks

Hi, I think there was a maxi (beige) and jumbo (black) @ the Bloomingdale's @ Chestnut Hill. They also had red caviar and navy blue caviar flaps. Definitely either jumbo or maxi. Also got lots of PST & GST. Price increase is definitely coming up any moment. Good luck!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_0975.jpg
    IMG_0975.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,224
Hi, I think there was a maxi (beige) and jumbo (black) @ the Bloomingdale's @ Chestnut Hill. They also had red caviar and navy blue caviar flaps. Definitely either jumbo or maxi. Also got lots of PST & GST. Price increase is definitely coming up any moment. Good luck!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Did they just get shipment in? cause I called on sat they said they don't have jumbo in black caviar...

attachment.php

attachment.php

does chesthill carry medium lamb skin in red or black, or any color? Thank you!