Anyone know of any new Cartier Boutiques coming?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I could find information on new Boutiques opening or coming to the states?

I travel quite a bit through the US and feel as luxury gets more popular they are or will be opening up more stores. There was one at one point in Troy MI (outside Detroit) it it was closed years ago, now that the brand is really popular we always speculate it would come back there.

Thanks

2. I'd like to see one open in Portland Oregon (or anywhere in Oregon) so we could buy sales tax free over the counter and not mail order.

Saraja likes this.
  3. Would love it if Cartier opened a boutique in Greenwich CT. I was very happy when Hermes opened on the Avenue a few years ago.

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  4. The space vacated by Ralph Lauren would be great for a Cartier boutique. In the meantime, Betteridge has a huge selection of Cartier watches. None of their jewelry though.

5. I would travel to Oregon to buy one then. But I feel like that might cause a lot of undo traffic in the Oregon store. :frown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice