Anyone know of a neutral shade concealer for very fair skin on body?

Ambereyes

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
A couple of months ago I had something removed from my breast - luckily my dermatologist told me it wasn't a basal cell (I had a couple removed from my nose); however, I now have a lovely, red mark on my delicate skin. So, while I bide my time until it fades, I have been trying to find a concealer light enough and neutral to hide the mark - unfortunately, every light/fair color I've tried is too dark and either too pink or yellow, so that it makes the mark look even worse. I feel a bit self-conscious with it peaking out of my bra or if I bend over in a V-neck top. I would appreciate any suggestions at this point - but please keep in mind, that skin is virginal (from sun exposure, that is) and very fair. Thanks.

Have you looked into the Dermablend line? They make some heavy-coverage concealers for face and body, and offer various shades. Maybe one of their products would work for you.

Have you looked into the Dermablend line? They make some heavy-coverage concealers for face and body, and offer various shades. Maybe one of their products would work for you.

Agree, I have some scars from moles that were removed on my back and when I have a special occassion for which I need to wear something where you see them dermablend works magically. I have also gotten by with the Cle De Peau concealer but it doesn't last as well.

they recommend dermablend foundations/concealers if you had work/surgery done on your face because of its thick consistency. I'm sure it will work on your chest. also, coverfx cream foundation covers scars so definitely worth a try:smile:

Just thought of another recommendation...Estee Lauder "Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body." You might be able to get samples of it and the Dermablend if you visit a department store that sells those brands. It might help you decide which works best for you before you commit to buying a full-sized item with either brand. But, both EL and Dermablend are great about returns if the product doesn't work for you.

I'm not sure if this is going to help. But a few years ago I had a big scar on the inside of my foot on the upper area and when I wore sandals you can totally see it. I also have fair skin and I tried different foundations/concealers and nothing really worked to cover the area. What I did find work was a 5 Camouflage Cream Palette from MAKE UP FOR EVER. I used the green to help hide the redness and used a combo of the other colours to get the right coverage/colour that worked for me. I hope this helps

Thanks for all your suggestions. Maybe this weekend I'll go to Macy's and check out the dermablend, EL and Make up forever brands. Hopefully one of them will work for my skintone.