anyone know if fendi is still customizing peekaboos? any hope to customize a 2jurs?

kittykelly

Jan 31, 2008
Washington DC
I know when the peekaboo fist came out the customer was able to customize with exactly the hardware and color that she wanted - anyone know if that is still an option now that the peekaboo craze seems to be waning? My SA at Neimans said she has had 3 peekaboos sitting on the floor for at least a year since the last price hike - she didnt know if it was still an option to customize - they dont do special orders at neimans and i have no fendi store around me - reason i ask is because although i LOVE the gold hardware on the black 2jours, I couldnt help think that some people might prefer a silver tone - id love a grey/taupe 2jours for spring to wear with my pastel st john suits but many of them have silver threads sewn through - i think it would be a great option if the customer could choose weather they wanted gold or silver hardware - after all theres realy only 5 or 6 solid colors to chose from - doesnt seem that hard to make some in silver and some in gold - to me the gold hardware with the grey bag just doesnt work - that said, i dont want a two tone 2jours! anyone share my opinions?

intrigue

O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
FLA
I know when the peekaboo fist came out the customer was able to customize with exactly the hardware and color that she wanted - anyone know if that is still an option now that the peekaboo craze seems to be waning? My SA at Neimans said she has had 3 peekaboos sitting on the floor for at least a year since the last price hike - she didnt know if it was still an option to customize - they dont do special orders at neimans and i have no fendi store around me - reason i ask is because although i LOVE the gold hardware on the black 2jours, I couldnt help think that some people might prefer a silver tone - id love a grey/taupe 2jours for spring to wear with my pastel st john suits but many of them have silver threads sewn through - i think it would be a great option if the customer could choose weather they wanted gold or silver hardware - after all theres realy only 5 or 6 solid colors to chose from - doesnt seem that hard to make some in silver and some in gold - to me the gold hardware with the grey bag just doesnt work - that said, i dont want a two tone 2jours! anyone share my opinions?
Hi There, if you go to a Fendi Boutique they will customize for you.....if you'd like contact info for a great SA please feel free to PM me