ANYONE KNOW EBAY SELLER theitalianconnection?

duma

Aug 30, 2007
Hi I usually buy my bbags at barneys, Many years ago bought from someone on ebay and it turned out to be a fake(i only found out a year later when i happened to be in Balenciaga store)

HAS anyone ever bought from seller theitalianconnection? He claims the bags are directly from the vendors. He claims to have authentic Balenciaga for cheap.
Thank you so much for your help!

How cheap and what kind of bags?

I've never purchased from this seller directly, but I think they purchase some of their Balenciaga products from the Balenciaga outlet outside of Florence. Right after I returned from my last trip to Italy I saw several things this seller listed that I had seen at the outlet.

Hi I usually buy my bbags at barneys, Many years ago bought from someone on ebay and it turned out to be a fake(i only found out a year later when i happened to be in Balenciaga store)

HAS anyone ever bought from seller theitalianconnection? He claims the bags are directly from the vendors. He claims to have authentic Balenciaga for cheap.
Thank you so much for your help!
She's (Michelle) authentic. I have bought Prada, Balenciaga clothes, and one very cool 2004 Suede Balenciaga bag from her. She is super nice and gets stuff at the outlets in Italy. The shipping is a little high coming from Italy, but worth it. She has the Balenciaga gladiator sandals that I am dying over (unfortunately $1K):supacool:
I would add the bags are not "cheap," but discounted more than usual....(when she has the bags that is)

Did you buy your bags from Barneys first or was ebay your 1st bal bag purchase? I ask this because if u had b bags already purchased from Barneys did you compare them to one another? and you could have found out sooner about the authenticity.

Hey thank you so much for your replies!!

I die for the gladiator sandals also but not worth 1k!!!
I had bought one from barneys 1st then bought a city in white. It looked EXACTLY the same the only way they were able to tell that it was fake because serial number ended in 666. This was at least 3 years ago. The seller at the time guaranteed me authenticity and gave me a story how they buy direct from factory and blah blah.
I now learnt not to take anyones word for it and have not bought a bag on ebay since thats why i am skeptical to start again
I just bounced for a GSH black brief from barneys here in NYC- Am loving it

They are authentic & perfectly good. (Last year i snagged a pair of Balenciaga lace-up flat sandals :yahoo: - sometimes they relist things with a low starting price, I got lucky.)
Her mum (?) is/was selling on US ebay as 'theitaliancloset' (or something similar), at least she was some time ago, when I looked the last time.

That is definitely the safest - buying from Barney's or BalNY or other places like N-M or some Saks that officially carry B bags. However,if you hang around the authenticate forum for Balenciaga and check the reference threads, you can learn a lot and penetrate ebay... Anything you want to buy from ebay put the link up in the authenticate this balenciaga forum before bidding. Lots of experts there.
ItalianConnection is fine, though she doesn't often have the bags. Have you tried Eluxe/****** on ebay? Erica is good and sells authentic B bags for good prices ( a little bit lower than the real stores
19]Hey thank you so much for your replies!!

I die for the gladiator sandals also but not worth 1k!!!
I had bought one from barneys 1st then bought a city in white. It looked EXACTLY the same the only way they were able to tell that it was fake because serial number ended in 666. This was at least 3 years ago. The seller at the time guaranteed me authenticity and gave me a story how they buy direct from factory and blah blah.
I now learnt not to take anyones word for it and have not bought a bag on ebay since thats why i am skeptical to start again
I just bounced for a GSH black brief from barneys here in NYC- Am loving it[/quote]