Anyone know anything about this Chloe bag?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

I think they're called "Molly," but besides that I don't know anything about it! I really like this bag! Especially because it seems to be lesser known. Anyone know what the price is and where I can find it?

2. Yes, I have one in chocolate. Love it! Can post picture later tonight when I am at home. It is less "stiff" looking IRL.

3. Cute bag!

4. Hi Jeanna. I purchased my Molly bag at a Chloe boutique. This is the information on the Chloe tag (although I am not sure of variation by size):

Chloe Molly
    06S TU (at very top of tag)
    6SSA121-6S404 (style?)
    Handbag
    Chocolate (color)
    3605800068280 (sku?)
    $1430.00

Chloe Molly Chocolate 002.jpg Chloe Molly Chocolate 003.jpg
  5. I don't live anywhere near a Chloe boutique! :sad2: Do you think that I could buy it over the phone and have them ship it to me?

6. Do you live in the U.S.? I know the bags have been "spotted" in London. You might try calling Chloe NY to see if the bag is available via the boutique or order. I know Chloe SCP received two and sold both of them almost immediately.

7. I just saw this at Nordstrom. They have it in chocolate and in black. Price is also $1430. It looks so good IRL. I think I found my new bag (until I get the Edith :biggrin: )!

8. Hi - I have the opportunity to purchase this bag - does anyone have it?

I can't seem to find hardly info on this style. Thanks!