Anyone know about this Ebay seller Linda's***stuff

I've seen her stuff being authenticated on several AT threads. However, I think believe she's an agent and so doesn't actually own the stuff she sells.

Some people find that less 'trustworthy' but I'm actually all for it because it means I get to combine shipping!

Most of the items have been authentic, but I have come across some fake MJs from her, which she promptly took down when told it was fake. That being said, I bought some authentic CLs from her. Smooth transaction over all, although she did just pop the shoes with no wrapping/tissue into a flat rate box.

Just like any big seller on eBay-some happy buyers, some unhappy buyers. But their shipping charges is now better, less than before. I my self, prefer dealing with smaller seller.

I won a Burberry scarf but never received.
Contacted the seller but after few days not getting any response I file a dispute.
The seller then reimbursed me.

Never bought anything else ever since from this seller..

I purchased a dress from her. I love the dress, but it was not as described. I bid on the dress described as "like new" condition, so I bid accordingly. It arrived with a small, what looked like cigarette burn hole in it. It is a white dress so the hole was obvious. I have no idea how they missed it.:-s She offered to take the dress back, but I kept it and had it repaired. I would never buy from her again because I would not trust the description. Had I known the dress was damaged, I would have not bid so high on it.

I know some people on here have had no problems with her and good transactions. I've purchased from her and there were communication & shipping issues, + the item was not as described.

I wouldn't say not to purchase from her, but just look your item over closely when it arrives and be aware that there may be shipping delays.

She's listed fake LV's before as well......she does pull them right away when alerted but it's just another example why you should have everything authenticated before buying.

plilippé;14704368 said:
i also found them a bit disorganized. Never bought anything but when I asked a question they never answered.

I agree. Some of my questions would go unanswered for several days. I think that it is because her store is big and there are employees working for her. I decided to pass on the bags.

I emailed this seller asking a questions about a ferragamo bag...no reply EVER. I perfer to deal with smaller sellers too...at least they've owned the stuff so there's no excuse if they didn't describe something.