Anyone know about this Ebay seller Linda's***stuff

I bought an Hermes bag from her. Described as excellent, like new.

Came with dirty tissues, food wrappers, and random odd junk inside. The handles had loose and frayed stitches, with cuts in the leather that crossed into the stitches, so there was no way a craftsman could have repaired the bag. I contacted the seller 5 times over 11 days requesting return authorization. Once returned, I waited 7 business days after UPS showed the package had been delivered, then began contacting them requesting my refund. I spent the next 5 business days trying to contact them for my refund with no reply from the seller. This made a total of 12 business days after UPS showed the package had been delivered, and a total of 23 business days from the date the bag was delivered and my first attempt to return it. I finally had to contact them with an email that threatened a Paypal dispute in the title. I got my refund within an hour after that.

Then they sent me an email requesting positive feedback.

I would not buy from this seller again. This seller has since been removed from the list of recommended Hermes resellers in the Hermes subforum.

I know a few people who were not happy with their items, not as described.
Yes I remember the case of the Bal that was much more beat up than expected. However the buyer here did receive a refund. My personal experience has all been good -- all as described and authentic. I do know she now has a HUGE operation, hence some of the problems. But she is very willing to work any problems out, from what I have heard.

I saw some LV shoes listed as brand new.. as soon as I clicked on the pictures it was OBVIOUS they had been worn several times. I think the most problems I have heard from that seller is that they dont describe things accurately. (and the fakes of course!)

Last edited:
I've purchased things from Linda before and never had a problem. I've always thought of her as a reputable seller, but am disappointed to read some of the things on this post. I will be more more cautious next time.

I bought an Hermes bag from her. Described as excellent, like new.

Came with dirty tissues, food wrappers, and random odd junk inside. The handles had loose and frayed stitches, with cuts in the leather that crossed into the stitches, so there was no way a craftsman could have repaired the bag. I contacted the seller 5 times over 11 days requesting return authorization. Once returned, I waited 7 business days after UPS showed the package had been delivered, then began contacting them requesting my refund. I spent the next 5 business days trying to contact them for my refund with no reply from the seller. This made a total of 12 business days after UPS showed the package had been delivered, and a total of 23 business days from the date the bag was delivered and my first attempt to return it. I finally had to contact them with an email that threatened a Paypal dispute in the title. I got my refund within an hour after that.

Then they sent me an email requesting positive feedback.

I would not buy from this seller again. This seller has since been removed from the list of recommended Hermes resellers in the Hermes subforum.

Wow, they treated an Hermes bag like something worth nothing. For sure not even consider buying anything from this seller! I am eying a couple of their (over priced) Hermes Kelly Pochette-but I just removed them from my watch list!

I would never EVER buy from her again. She is extremely inaccurate in her listings. I bought a BNWT rare BBag from her for DOUBLE retail and it was disgusting and totally used when it arrived. She also stuffed it into a flat rate box with NO care put into it at all for a bag that I paid that much for.

When I emailed her she never responded for days. I finally had to get her phone number from Ebay and threaten a chargeback to return the stupid bag.

I have bought a new with tags Gryson bag from her once. It was supposed to be brand new with no flaws. When it arrived, it had what looked like heavy shopwear on the corners, which was not mentioned in the listing and did not show in the pictures. The bag was packed really well with lots of tissue, so I do not think that the wear could have happened in transit. I got the bag at a good price, so I was not too disappointed, but I have since looked at her listings for bags many times and noticed that often some flaw can be seen on the pictures but is not mentioned in the listing.