Anyone know about pop colors for Resort '13?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Done a lot of looking @ clothes & the new soft bag for resort 2013 but can't seem to find any info on pop colored bags. Phoebe came out w the fluo colors for resort this past year & am dying to know of any new pop colors/color combos. TIA!!

2. OMG just asked my SA this question & he said "No more bright colors. Celine has discontinued them. " UM anyone know if this is true??

3. Wow, I would be shocked if that was true. I can understand dialing back for the FW season, but not even SS? Oh boy, that may not go down well for many Celine lovers....

4. That's what I was thinking!!! I would b very put off if that was the case but he seemed very sure!! Kinda freaking out.

5. I ordered an Orange Mini Luggage (Resort '13) from Penney at Hirshleifers a few weeks ago. You may want to contact her. She is very sweet and always knowledgable:smile:

6. Thank you! My SA must have been on something when he told me that today.

7. I think your SA means for the fall winter there will be no sharp colors as I was told last week when I bought my royal blue micro.

8. I specifically asked about Resort '13 & he said "no bright colors. Celine has discontinued them." Dunno?!

9. I just remembered that there is also a beautiful bright yellow Phantom in Resort '12 - not sure if it is available in other bags.

10. Yellow must be pretty in person!