Anyone jacked any of your coach items before?

C0ACHGiRL326

*AMANDA*
Mar 14, 2009
So I have to vent about this, maybe you fellow coach lovers can understand!
I'm in college and work at a daycare. We had just came in from outside and i was wearing my coach sunglasses. I have had them for a year, never let them out of my sight..i sat them on top of the cubbies for 2 min. to take the class of kids to another room...come back and the glasses are GONE! I specifically remembered them being by a childs blanket after frantically looking everywhere my boss called the childs mom to see if she had them, sure enough she said "i must have picked them up by accident with her stuff"...Hmm all i have to say is i better have my glasses in the morning and ILL NEVER BRING THEM INTO WORK AGAIN! ..Now i am just going to be worried about them all night because i take pride in all of my coach things i think i have a good collection to be a 20 yr old broke college student! lol sorry i just really needed to vent, coach sunglasses are not just any sunglasses.

im sorry to hear that. just leave them in the car next time or you can do like me and i have WORK sunglasses- (i teach too) and CAR sunglasses. hope they come back safe and sound

Sorry to hear your glasses got taken! At least the person admitted to having them. I hope you get them back in the same condition they were in!

omg im in the same boat as you! college student, working at a daycare.. but when i go into work, we have a closet with a lock so we can lock are things... i would be sooo mad if anyone touched any of my coach stuff! that is awful, hope you get them back tomorrow, in good condition...

i dont understand how you can "accidently" pick up sunglasses that arent yours..
grrr people!

I would be very ticked! Nothing like that has really ever happened to me except for maybe when my sister "borrows" my Coach wallets without asking! I hope they are returned to you in the condition you left them in!

I'm so sorry to hear about your sunnies. I do know how you feel though. I had my new coach audrey stolen at the mall, the day that I bought it. It was still in the coach bag.

Awww, so sorry to hear that. But, at least she admitted to having them and hopefully you'll get them back in the same condition they left in.

muranogrl - I still feel like crying every time I think about what happened to you with your Audrey. :sad: