Anyone is still using your G bag?

Jul 27, 2010
I’m debating to let it go. I used to love it very much but didn’t carry it more than 2 years. Overall condition still very good only the coated canvas is soften and lose its structure. I know this model has been discontinued long time and if I sell it might not have taker too. Do you still love yours and use yours?

I still love my G bag. Mine is also still in good condition. I got the blue medium one. I don't use this bag as often as my other bags, but I'm using it today, and I found that I still love this bag and will keep it in my collection. It's roomy, fits a lot, light and still looks nice.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I have one and have yet to use it, but come summertime, will definitely put it into rotation! Light colour that matches my gold Birkenstocks quite nicely. Hints of gold to it w/out looking tacky, which was hard to find.

I’m debating to let it go. I used to love it very much but didn’t carry it more than 2 years. Overall condition still very good only the coated canvas is soften and lose its structure. I know this model has been discontinued long time and if I sell it might not have taker too. Do you still love yours and use yours?
I have the small alligator one and I love it. Unfortunately, alligator leather is not tough and starts showing wear at the back side. But the size, structure and quality are perfect. I enjoy this bag each time I carry it.

Attachments

• BD6B195D-1C9D-4E28-BA03-C145A394B8F6.jpeg
    BD6B195D-1C9D-4E28-BA03-C145A394B8F6.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 51