Anyone interested in the MC must get...

Saw that bag on you in the MC thread and died. It is so fabulous, didn't realize that bag was the Aurelia, saw someone else's white and just think it is the most classic classy thing. I adore it!

Saw that bag on you in the MC thread and died. It is so fabulous, didn't realize that bag was the Aurelia, saw someone else's white and just think it is the most classic classy thing. I adore it!

Veronika I know you are on a ban...but, just wanted you to know I love your style and know that the aurellia is sooo you...once you are done the ban put it on your list it is gorgeous and classy!!!!

LVPug are you using your new bag already, I thought DH made you put it away for Xmas? Do the straps sit on your shoulder well without falling down? I love this bag but didn't know how well the straps would sit.

I guess you are not mad at your DH anymore!!:smile: Anyway how come you are not responding to your thread in "handbag and purses" boards. We were wondering why you disappeared in the last few days! I am happy you are on the forum again!

Yes yes it is love I now want it in white....:yahoo: for next summer we will see...you need one and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still love the white one and since they sent the wrong size!!! I really love the GM more. :yes: :yes: :yes:
Going to get mine soon...
LVpug, are you already enjoying your Aurelia:wlae: :heart: :flowers: :angel:

I guess you are not mad at your DH anymore!!:smile: Anyway how come you are not responding to your thread in "handbag and purses" boards. We were wondering why you disappeared in the last few days! I am happy you are on the forum again!
I am on the other forum...I am soo into LV I ignore the rest of the board...I :heart: LV...I thought I psst a mod off and they deleted my thread...yes DH is against handbags...now I have to buy them on the down low...ohhh well...has if I would give up LV handbags!!!!!

I still love the white one and since they sent the wrong size!!! I really love the GM more. :yes: :yes: :yes:
Going to get mine soon...
LVpug, are you already enjoying your Aurelia:wlae: :heart: :flowers: :angel:

Yes Yes Yes...could not resist...took it out today..the heck with X-mas..every day should be X-mas...are you getting the GM...do tell...I now want the white for spring/summer...it is my fav LV bag now...poor speedy and LH they are neglected now!!!!

So glad to hear that u lovelovelovelovelove ur LV...LOL..u sure are funny (in a good way, really!)...I too love my aurelia MM, but mine's white....after seeing ur pics...I'm thinking that black is so much nicer! Oh well...till I save enough for a black one...

So glad to hear that u lovelovelovelovelove ur LV...LOL..u sure are funny (in a good way, really!)...I too love my aurelia MM, but mine's white....after seeing ur pics...I'm thinking that black is so much nicer! Oh well...till I save enough for a black one...
You will :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the black MM...it is sooo nice....I want the matching mules for summer...uggghhhh....must save....so nice!!! the white mm is quite nice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me want one for summmer with matching mules of course I am soooo girrlllyyyy girl!!!!!

Ooooh, I loved this bag so much when it came out, I was gonna get one, but then I ended up getting the Mezzo, where I was going to get the Tulum GM. But I love my Mezzo and wouldn't change it for the world. I love the way the Aurelia looks, and when I do get an MC I'll go for this. It reminds me of the BH too ;oP