Anyone interested in the MC must get...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Anyone interested in the MC must get the Aurellia MM...I have it in black and it is the best bag ever...next summer I want one in white...the bag is not too big stunning and fun...just wanted to let people know it is a must have bag!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ohhhh, I was so tempted to get it this summer but thought I wouldn't get enough use out of it as Icelandic summers are so short. Why did I have to read this :hysteric:

LVPug are you using your new bag already, I thought DH made you put it away for Xmas? Do the straps sit on your shoulder well without falling down? I love this bag but didn't know how well the straps would sit.

The buckle looks odd to me. I wanted to buy the Bombe aka Pricilla but when I saw the bags IRL, I decided against them because of the buckle. Although I am a die hard MC fan, some things are just deal breakers.

LVPug are you using your new bag already, I thought DH made you put it away for Xmas? Do the straps sit on your shoulder well without falling down? I love this bag but didn't know how well the straps would sit.

Not using it must be wrapped for x-mas.....shoulder straps are perfect!!! No falling like my LH....I want this bag in white...should give dh the $$ and get the white for x-mas...MC is so nice my weakness now...I am soo fu&** how am I ever going to save with cc bills and an obssession that is soo expensive....I sold my soul to the LV devil.....help me anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

The buckle looks odd to me. I wanted to buy the Bombe aka Pricilla but when I saw the bags IRL, I decided against them because of the buckle. Although I am a die hard MC fan, some things are just deal breakers.

ohhh honey I love the buckle on the vuitton site there are matching shoes with the buckle...they are not in the US or Canada yet, look under mules they are to die for mules and they match the bag perfectly..I am in:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !