Anyone interested in the braided straw tote from Cruise collection?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted a straw bag from Chanel, anyone has experience with straw bag?

2. Yes I do. The blue came out after the one I got. It comes in a "tall" version like mine and a shorter more east-west version. Since I got mine specifically for the beach, I really like the height of the bag I got. Straw bags in general have been around pretty much forever, so I have an idea about how it will age. The blue is really pretty, too.

3. Thanks for the feedback. I do want a blue with shorter/east west version. I hope they still have it in the store.

4. They did come out a bit after the one I got, so if you call around, you should be able to locate one. Since it's not a classic bag, I'd suspect you could get a Chanel boutique SA to help you find one and have it sent (since they are only supposed to not send classics these days). Good luck; I really like straw bags.

5. Thanks. I really want a straw bag for summer :smile:

6. I tried to find the number for this bag, but all I came up with is the photo. You might also try Hirshleifers to see if they have any.

Attached Files:

7. They are nice but I never liked one for myself !

8. I have such fond childhood memories of being at the beach, and straw bags and beach towns go hand in hand. My latest addition was my Chanel beach bag as shown:

Attached Files: