Anyone interested in Intermix coupon?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received Intermix gift card for $50 that I will not use. This expires May 10, 2008. Minimum purchase of $300 to use the gift card. You can use at any store location or on line. First person PM will get the card :P.

2. I have two also if anyone is interested.

3. I would love to use an intermix coupon if they are still available!

4. For anyone who received the $50 Intermix card in the mail, you can combine this with the promo code: INTERMIXSPRING50. I was able to get $100 off instead of just $50. Just put the Intermix card number in the gift card/eCard box and INTERMIXSPRING50 in the promo card box. Hope that made sense.

5. I would love a card - I have my niece's 19th birthday and a gift to buy for a friend who just got a promotion. Please PM me if still available.

6. If anyone else has a card, I would love one. I was eyeing up a few things in the store :smile:

7. If someone still has a card left, I would love to get one! Thanks a million :smile:

8. Hi I have an extra gift card so just PM me & I will gve you the card#

9. i'd really appreciate it if anyone still has a coupon or card left. please PM me. thank you!!

10. i'd love the 50 gift card if anyone else still has it available~ thank you!!!! :smile: