Anyone interested in getting a RM ROAK together?

This is going to be so fun! Yes, we will limit the gifts to small things so everyone can be involved. Saturday I will get everything started and let you all know how it will work and who your buddy will be. I want to make sure to include everyone who wants to participate so be sure to post before the deadline. I am so excited and this is sure to be fun for everyone!!:yahoo:

i would love to join in the fun! I did this last year with the chanel girls, and it was so much fun.

tatertot-just a suggestion. we used elfster.com for our raok exchange

i would love to join in the fun! I did this last year with the chanel girls, and it was so much fun.

tatertot-just a suggestion. we used elfster.com for our raok exchange

Thanks so much for the idea. I have set up an elfster account to make everything easy for us all and it also keeps things random and a secret till the end so we can all be surprised:nuts:. I have posted a new thread w/ instructions on how to participate so be sure to check it out. Otherwise make sure you send me your first and last name as well as the email address you would like the invite to go to. The deadline to sign up is April 6th so I look forward to hearing from everyone:yahoo::yahoo::tup:

Thanks so much for the idea. I have set up an elfster account to make everything easy for us all and it also keeps things random and a secret till the end so we can all be surprised:nuts:. I am going to post a new thread now w/ instructions on how to participate so be sure to check it out. Otherwise make sure you send me your first and last neam as well as the email address you would like the invite to go to. The deadline to sign up is April 6th so I look forward to hearing from everyone:yahoo::yahoo::tup:

tatertot...u da best!! Should we reply in this thread, or in the new thread? Nevermind... I'll just PM you!