Anyone interested in getting a RM ROAK together?

What kind of gifts?

Like what is the price range?

I was never allowed on other sections because they said I didn't have enough posts yet. But I have about 500 now, is that enough?

If the gifts are small like $20 or something I am in!! I just can't afford to be sending like $100+ designer stuff to other people...I have seen other sections have that (I WISH I could afford to be that generous, but I can't)

Hi all,
I stole this idea from the ladies on the Bal board. Every few months we get together and commit a "random act of kindness" for one of our pf buddies. They send small gift's (3, one per month, kind of like a secret Santa) and then at the end have a reveal thread where everyone shows off their goodies. They don't have to be large or expensive pressies, just a little gift to put a smile on your pf buddies face. So what do you all think? Would this be fun? I for one would love to get something together for our board, so share those ideas girls:upsidedown:

Let me know if you want any help organizing!!! ;)

tatertot- you stealer you:P

great idea! i'm going to bake a MA shaped cake for one of you ladies (LOL since its the easiest:shame:smile: and decorate it with fancy colored icing, just like RM bags, and then on the top, use "gel" icing to draw a MA on top!

LOL no one steal my idea ;)

great idea! i'm going to bake a MA shaped cake for one of you ladies (LOL since its the easiest:shame:smile: and decorate it with fancy colored icing, just like RM bags, and then on the top, use "gel" icing to draw a MA on top!

Oh no! Do we have to be creative with our gifts? I am the least inventive person I know!:nuts::shame:

LOL i am not inventive at all! This is the first thing that came to mind. So when we get this all planned out someone better be ready to get RM caked:roflmfao:

What kind of gifts?

Like what is the price range?

I was never allowed on other sections because they said I didn't have enough posts yet. But I have about 500 now, is that enough?

If the gifts are small like $20 or something I am in!! I just can't afford to be sending like $100+ designer stuff to other people...I have seen other sections have that (I WISH I could afford to be that generous, but I can't)

The gifts should be small or handmade, nothing to pricey or expensive. We would love to have you participate and you have plenty of posts (more than me I think:shame:smile:.

OOOHHHHH did you say CAKE:nuts: What a great idea too, I bet it will look so good the lucky person who gets it may want to carry it instead:upsidedown:. I can't wait to see pics of it.

It sounds like we are getting enough ladies to get this RAOK started. I will leave this thread open until tomorrow night (so make sure to throw your name in if you want to participate) and after that I will get the ball rolling and provide more info and dates for all of us involved. This is going to be so much fun and I can't wait to begin:yahoo: