Anyone interested in another reveal

Nov 26, 2007
Well... several other tPFer's have showcased this bag so its nothing new. However, after seeing their threads/bag, I know I had to get this bag. But, I just purchased 2 other chanel bags in January and it was hard to justify another one. Anyway, we went up to NYC for VDay and my birthday. I saw the bag at the Chanel store on 57th store. BTW some of the nicest SAs at the store. I left the store empty handed. :crybaby:The next day, we went to Bloomies and there was the bag again. After much delibration and the okay from my DH, I got the bag! It was the last one. :yahoo::yahoo: Plus, the SA suggested opening up a credit card because they were offering 15% off your first day's purchase. I had it shipped to avoid sales tax. The hardest part was waiting for the bag to be delivered. Without futher adieu my first accordian flap...

Attachments

• IMG1_0837.jpg
    IMG1_0837.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 129
Congrats!!! It's a really nice bag !!! It's great that you were able to get an even better price by buying it at Boomies. Happy belated Valentines & Happy Birthday to you :Partyhat:

Congrats!! And we never get tired of reveals - each one is special. I could look at pictures of beautiful Chanels all day long...:cloud9:

:P Hehehehe...I do.!!! ..here on tpf - no wonder I don't get much done.:rolleyes:

:drool::faint: I am getting ready to purchase my 1st Chanel next week. I was planning on a classic flap, BUT, after seeing your gorgeous baby, well i am all :confused1::confused1: !!!! Congrats, what a stunner !!!!! :tup: