Anyone interested in another reveal

Nov 26, 2007
Northern Virginia
Well... several other tPFer's have showcased this bag so its nothing new. However, after seeing their threads/bag, I know I had to get this bag. But, I just purchased 2 other chanel bags in January and it was hard to justify another one. Anyway, we went up to NYC for VDay and my birthday. I saw the bag at the Chanel store on 57th store. BTW some of the nicest SAs at the store. I left the store empty handed. :crybaby:The next day, we went to Bloomies and there was the bag again. After much delibration and the okay from my DH, I got the bag! It was the last one. :yahoo::yahoo: Plus, the SA suggested opening up a credit card because they were offering 15% off your first day's purchase. I had it shipped to avoid sales tax. The hardest part was waiting for the bag to be delivered. Without futher adieu my first accordian flap...

Attachments

luvchnl

O.G.
May 15, 2008
Congrats!!! It's a really nice bag !!! It's great that you were able to get an even better price by buying it at Boomies. Happy belated Valentines & Happy Birthday to you :Partyhat:

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Congratulations! This is such a beautiful bag. I have it in white and love it to pieces. Enjoy!

Purrrfect

May 1, 2007
L.A, California
Congrats!! And we never get tired of reveals - each one is special. I could look at pictures of beautiful Chanels all day long...:cloud9:

:P Hehehehe...I do.!!! ..here on tpf - no wonder I don't get much done.:rolleyes:

shb

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
:drool::faint: I am getting ready to purchase my 1st Chanel next week. I was planning on a classic flap, BUT, after seeing your gorgeous baby, well i am all :confused1::confused1: !!!! Congrats, what a stunner !!!!! :tup: