Anyone interested in an Euro version of the premium np exchange?

When I tried to get a european beauty box rolling, one of the biggest questions and concerns were based around shipping.

I hope you can get this up and running :smile: , because I was unsuccessful with getting participants for the beauty box, even when I narrowed it down to UK only.

Yeah, I guess that is going to be the biggest probæem. Shipping from my country is pretty expensive, even more so if it is insured, but that would be the main rule. That everyone sends insured, no matter how much it costs compared to what others pay. Would ypu be interested in participating? :smile:

I wish I could join but poste italiane in my area is so unpredictable. Items too frequently get lost or stolen or take way to long to arrive.

If this gets off the ground let me know and I'll send you some polishes to contribute to the box.

I'm definitely in but don't think I can ship insured, I'd need a purchase receipt that proves the value to do that and obviously I don't have receipts from polishes I have bought in various instances.

maybe i can make a suggestion.. if there are enough people interested in the beauty box and a premium np box maybe you can combine them both? at least in the beginning to see how it goes? im not sure how post works in EU so i cant say anything further but its a thought!

That's a great suggestion, but it's really up to the NP exchange peeps, because NP is always welcomed in the beauty boxes, because it's just a general beauty box, but I think Misstrine wants to do something a bit more exclusive (Premium brands only).

bump!

Doesn't seem to be much interest in the UK beauty box either, we have 5 people so far. Good luck, I think this would be a great opportunity for girls here in Europe to try new polishes and donate polishes they don't use :smile: