Anyone interested in a reveal?

Thanks! I wish I could have gotten her for what everyone is getting them for at the outlets, but I'm just happy to have her! Oh BTW, I'm a Clinique junkie...the Estee Lauder compact is a cast off from my aunt that I keep around as a back up lollllllll

Hey, BrittLuvsCoach, I'd go one step further--I use the Clinique Bonus With Purchase makeup pouches inside my Coach bags. That's why Coach makeup cases, capacity wristlets, and wristlets have no use at this moment. I love the Clinique case much better--lighter, more colourful, and just gives me a happy smile every time I use it.

I've included the Clinique set picture. I've posted these pictures before so I hope I'm not being too repetitive.

Here it is inside my XL Zoe (the little pouch of the two):

As you can see, the purple/pink flowers really match the lining so well. It's such a cheerful little pouch and I love the bar zipper--it says, 'Clinique' printed across it. :nuts:

Attachments

• holts-bonus-time.jpg
    holts-bonus-time.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I have a turquoise "patent" (I'm sure it's plastic) looking Clinique bonus bag that I use in my Coach bags too! T-Girl, yours is so cute with the flowers!

Britsluvscoach - what a cute wristlet. And by looking at your wish list, the color seems to fit you perfectly! Congratulations! :smile:

Hey, BrittLuvsCoach, I'd go one step further--I use the Clinique Bonus With Purchase makeup pouches inside my Coach bags. That's why Coach makeup cases, capacity wristlets, and wristlets have no use at this moment. I love the Clinique case much better--lighter, more colourful, and just gives me a happy smile every time I use it.

I've included the Clinique set picture. I've posted these pictures before so I hope I'm not being too repetitive.

Here it is inside my XL Zoe (the little pouch of the two):

As you can see, the purple/pink flowers really match the lining so well. It's such a cheerful little pouch and I love the bar zipper--it says, 'Clinique' printed across it. :nuts:

I just recently got a Clinique bonus bag with flowers on it, but it doesn't fit in my every day bag with the rest of my junk in it :sad:

This is it.

131235.jpg

Congrats!! Love the Amanda satin collection. Aren't those colors gorgeous!! When I was at the outlet last week, they had all the colors and sizes, except for the wristlet in Teal, so I just bought the make up case and mini skinny in that color.

I love the clinique free make up bags too. One of my favorite is a wristle/clutch (about the size of the amanda) in olive green with matching lipstick holder mirror and small case, and they were all in a mock crock pattern. That gift set came out a few years ago.. maybe from Nordstrom.. if I remember correctly.

I have a turquoise "patent" (I'm sure it's plastic) looking Clinique bonus bag that I use in my Coach bags too! T-Girl, yours is so cute with the flowers!

Britsluvscoach - what a cute wristlet. And by looking at your wish list, the color seems to fit you perfectly! Congratulations! :smile:

Thank you Jayde123! I can't wait to see what other Clinique makeup bags are like coming up this Spring. I got this set from Holt Renfrew's last summer.

BritsLuvsCoach: That's a lovely makeup case. I love the floral arrangement. I have a silver makeup case from Holt's (sorry, no pix) but I use it just for extra makeup at home. Because of all these Clinique Bonus promotions, I have too much surplus Clinique stuff I am trying to get through. :sweatdrop:

It's kind of sad that I can't find use for my Coach wristlets I have because I won't let go of my smaller Clinique makeup case. I just find that the wristlets (even the capacity one) are just too small to carry everything I need. Besides, it's too much of a drag to change makeup cases when this one works so well. The Clinique case slouches and fills up so well inside my bag and takes all my stuff without any grief. The bigger one sits nicely underneath the dogleash clasp inside my Coach totes. I guess that's all that matters. Someday my wristlets may come in handy. I do enjoy taking them out and having a quick peek at them from time to time.

Last edited: