Anyone interested in a pewter Love Me Bespoke?

My girlfriend got the LM midi and it came automatically with a removable divider. It just snaps in at the edges of the bag! I don't know if that is the way they all come? I would prefer no divider!

You just have to specify which you want .. removable divider or no divider.

My LMM and my LM's all have a built in divider.. I wish I could remove it because it is a bit "floppy".. I like it better in the LMM than in the LM -- the LMM is smaller so the divider is less "floppy" if that makes any sense...

So - I'm wondering about the removable divider -- how does it stay in place? Is it a button or a snap or velcro or ??

it's adorable....you unsnap to remove it, an dyou have a gorgeous fuchsia pouch!!! I think I'll get removable dividers from here on out to get the pouches!!! hee hee

If I did not have a midi already I would be joining you ladies. The bag is
TDF. I wish I had got the regular. After the bag starts to slouch you just start to crave more Pewter to love!!!!

Magnetic snaps ... check.
Feet ... check. (I love bags with feet, is that strange? :shrugs:
Removable Divider option ... check.
Pewter Crash TDF leather ... double check.
I think I've got more than just a foot in now. :nuts:
Just waiting on info from the lovely ladies at BE about shortening the straps, then I will confirm my participation in this exciting opportunity!
Thanks, sandysandiego for organizing everything. :yes:

Awww man....I am getting a dark gray matte LM and a pewter crash WTM...so can't justify a pewter LM....

Couple more options....I asked for removable rings for the shoulder straps on the LM so that I could wear the bag with just the longer strap and hopefully making the bag lighter, and I also asked for zipper pulls for the front pockets in case the tassels weren't "me"!!!

I'm in with the exact same choice as Tarantino - midi with gold HW, 2 zips, also if the deposit doesn't have to be placed immediately. I can place my deposit mid-February after my plum crash LM Midi arrives.

Also, I asked for a few modifications on that same LM Midi and want to see how these turn out:smile: I will definitely share when this arrives.