Anyone interested in a pewter Love Me Bespoke?

^^ oh, oh, :faint:!
seriously, seriously tempted.
... i'd be interested in a mini ... would i be able to have the straps shortened, ala *suzi*'s thread?
... i LOVE that picture of cilifene's pewter LM mini.
... gotta go check out more pics. BRB.

Woo hoo! Contessa is here:P

Thank you Gingey!

Here are the p
IMGP1200.jpg
hotos you mentioned!

Hey Sandy!!! Took the day off of work....had a gruelling job interview for another department this AM. I could really use another bag to console me......and a shot of something good! ;)

I also have pewter LM pics........!!!!

Hey! I was thinking of you this morning as I was making some Black Velvet Cupcakes for a friend's birthday. The recipe is from the Barefoot Contessa!

A LM Mini is just what you need! I know this is a bag I could do in 2 sizes. Either that or a different bag in this leather.

Join us!!

Jackie says that all sizes come with the magnetic closure!

really? that would be a new thing, right? My black crash LM Mini does not have magnetic closure and that would be totally awesome....will our plum crash love mes have mag closure too?

sorry to intervene in your pewter-fest, I just wanted to know...

ETA: wow, LOVE this with the gold hardware. So unexpected!! So awesome! and Cilifene is a rock star with her love me mini!! good luck, I'm rooting for y'all!

Last edited:
Just a few questions for clarification, if I may?
1. All sizes of the LM will have the magnetic snap, yes?
2. Do they have the center divider?
3. They have "feet" on the bottom, yes?

I'm definitely leaning towards a bag in this pewter crash leather and this style may be just what I've been looking for! :yes:

Hey Sandy!!! Took the day off of work....had a gruelling job interview for another department this AM. I could really use another bag to console me......and a shot of something good! ;)

I also have pewter LM pics........!!!!

Contessa, you have a full size pewter LM, right? I think you should get the mini! I have the LM and LMM mini in black crash and I find that I use both!! So I think you should hop on board with us and get yourself a LMM in pewter -- maybe with red lining.. HOT!!

Only few more hours until cocktail hour!! What're you havin?