Anyone interested in a pewter Love Me Bespoke?

Jul 8, 2007
I just ordered a Love Me Midi in pewter:yahoo::yahoo:

I was told by someone here that there are others that might want one too! As usual, if you participate you can pick the size, hardware and lining of your bag!

This photo has to tempt you!!

Attachments

• pewtercrashLM.jpg
    pewtercrashLM.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 337
I wish I had snagged it in the sale. I am doing a bespoke! I mentioned it in another thread and got a pm asking to get a group bespoke going!

So, we have:

1. SandySD
2. Pinkdiamond
3. SusanLee - ???
4. Jenny - ???

Every Belenista needs something Pewter!!

More photos to tempt you! These are Dsrk's and Contessa's pewter LM's-I hope you don't mind:P

Attachments

• LMContessa.jpg
    LMContessa.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 150
  • PewterDSRK3.jpg
    PewterDSRK3.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 130
  • PEWTER1.jpg
    PEWTER1.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 762
  • PewterDSRK2.jpg
    PewterDSRK2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
attachment.php

Ok, change that, definitely interested! Sandy...do you know if we order the LM mini size if we can request they put in magnetic snap closures or is that something I have to do seperately?

1. SandySD
2. Pinkdiamond
3. Susan Lee
4. Jenny - ???

Every Belenista needs something Pewter!!

Last edited:
Susanlee - I emailed Rose with your question. I will let you know what she says.

The pewter leather is one of the highest quality leathers and most expensive leathers that BE uses (per Rose). It is thick and amazingly soft! Much thicker and softer than the choco crash and black crash. I haven't seen the plum crash yet, so I cannot compare with that leather. Will soon though!

Oh Sandy, don't kill me, please! circoit put her pewter Love Me (full size) on Ebay and I bought it. So, I won't be in this bespoke. The savings was too much for me to bear!! (You know what I REALLY want is a choco crash LM, but THAT will never happen!!!)

Finzup???????

Last edited:
Count me in on this one!!! I have been ooogling Crazy4Handbags and loveuga's pics for the last two days, and then earlier it was maria's pewter Hold Me so....I am down for the count! (Rubs hands together, gleefully) :nuts:

1. SandySD
2. Pinkdiamond
3. Susan Lee
4. Loquita