Anyone Interested In A Moissy (Moissanite) Thread??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. mods delete if duplicate, I may very well have started one before so merge or delete.

I have 3 that I am enjoying and hopefully the pics will come through. One I wear most of the time I wear as my E-ring, the others are just for fun. One? White, one dark greyvsnd one blue-green.

Attached Files:

cdtracing, skyqueen and guccilover21 like this.
  2. Well one missing, will keep trying

Attached Files:

3. I love moissy. It’s so beautiful. I have one ring and another coming in the mail. It’s not cheap but much more affordable than diamonds so it’s nice if you want to change up your rings once in a while without breaking the bank.

suchi and chessmont like this.
  4. DM me if you'd like, and let me know where you are getting yours. Maybe you're paying too much. I have a reliable Etsy seller. When set and appraised, has come out to about twice what I put into the ring...

5. I love moissy. Let's have a moissy thread. I will post a picture of my ring tomorrow.

chessmont likes this.
  6. Well this is the thread!:smile:

7. This is mine. 1ct equivalent Forever Brilliant. IMG_20190906_093656__01.jpg

darkangel07760, mdcx and chessmont like this.
  8. Very nice! and of course the 'love' should go right next to it!

suchi likes this.
  9. I'd love it if you could show what the setting looks like from the side - It is interesting how it tapers in towards the stone...

10. I would love to get a rose cut moissy some day. I think it is fabulous in a RC stone. That deep colored one you have is very cool @chessmont!

chessmont likes this.
  11. Thank you bunny cat! The Etsy seller I frequent has a few rose cut, I can DM you the store, she can often get things you are looking for. Also, I think guccilover21 has a good Etsy seller if you ask for the site... you might find what you are wishing for.

bunnycat likes this.
  12. I’ll be on bling ban for a good looong while after my OMB purchase. But one day...I’ll poke around again. :smile:

chessmont likes this.
  13. Here it is. Needs a good cleaning.

Attached Files:

chessmont likes this.
  14. A2AB5FAD-4A1F-4801-9C76-150DC156627B.jpeg Just wanted to post mine. I love it so much and now want a solitaire simple version too!

I’m so over diamonds which I also have. They don’t sparkle as much.

chessmont, suchi and Compass Rose like this.
  15. oh, nice setting!

suchi likes this.