Anyone interested in a "Matte Chocolate" BE 'something'??!

Is this the same leather that the chocolate matte Hug Me's are made of? If it is, I would definitely be interested in a Love Me Midi or TME Midi in the darker chocolate leather. Would we all have to have the same hardware choices?

i inquired for my group bespoke and rose told me that everyone has to choose the same size (gone are the days when some got midis, some got full size, etc).
Also everyone must agree on the lining.
She did say that two hardware choices were allowed though.

Hope this helps

Thanks Katie for letting me know about the hardware. So far I'm definitely interested in the chocolate and I absolutely love silver hardware with chocolate brown, don't really care about lining color. As long as the bag style isn't too big, I'm in.

Contessa, thanks for bringing this up, what a great idea.

Oh gosh Contessa ... you got me thinking of this chocolate matte! I "might" be interested if it ends up being LMM (my first choice), LM or maybe a Rock Me Midi? With either silver or brass hardware. Would love the pink lining! I have a deposit I've been holding onto that I could use for this. I'd also prefer if delivery was at least 2 months or so away (more time to save up!).

Last edited:
Oh wow! Excitement!!!!

Here's a 'lil sumpin' to entice you all! AND to show you which leather I'm referring to!

This is my Matte Choco EM.....and THIS Ladies....is the leather we are vying for!

ChocoEMdetail.jpg

Attachments

• Contessa Matte choco EM.jpg
    Contessa Matte choco EM.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 32
Thanks for the info Finzup. I shot an email to Jackie to ask the same question. Very helpful.

Just a quick rough draft of the list of us so far:

1- Mayajuliana
2- Bonniekir
3- Anitalilac
4- Suzi
5- Kt92
6- jcsprstr
7- Jenny1963
8- gingersierra
9- Moonstarr
10- Contessa

Now, I realize not all of us have signed up for this yet in BLOOD! But....this gives us some idea of who is interested.

I'm going to toss this thought out to all of you........those of us 100% serious in committing to a Matte Choco bag, I will start a thread to discuss a style we can decide upon. Does this seem fair?

I don't want to push for the deposits as I know this has proven disasterous in the past in some circumstances, but if we at least agreed upon a style, we could begin to get the ball rolling & perhaps think about committing to a partial deposit of $180 US so that Jackie can order this leather as it will take some time to arrive.

Just wondering ...that if a particular design couldn't be agreed upon, but there are at least 8 people who definitely want a choco, can't BE order the leather anyway?

Just wondering ...that if a particular design couldn't be agreed upon, but there are at least 8 people who definitely want a choco, can't BE order the leather anyway?

I am wondering the same too because I am definitely planning to get the TMA Midi in dark choc matte.

contessa,

The pics of your EM in that leather has made me drool... me likey...:nuts:

<------------------------wishes she could be on that list of 10.

Way to find out that this leather was to be no more Contessa, and then you make everyone aware, and there is interest, and now Jackie has found more because of your request. I kept checking back for updates just because I was pulling for you all and hoping Jackie found some! Your EM is gorgeous!

But we need a minimum of 8 ladies for Jackie to be able to order or justify ordering this leather as it's expensive.

I can ask if "extra" could be ordered. I do know that if we have a dozen or so ladies interested here, there would "probably" be some left over leather, but it depends on how many people get in on this bespoke.

it all comes down to numbers!

Now......I have some exciting news to share about this if it goes ahead.....!

Normally, the bespokes in the past we are offered a 10% discount and FREE shipping bonus.

BUT!!!!! We have a choice!!!!!!

We can either receive:

A- 10% discount & FREE shipping

OR

B- A matching FREE "Protect Me" & FREE shipping

Last edited:
I'm going to have to take myself out of this. After thinking about it a bit, I realized I just can't afford this right now. But it sounds like there may still be at least 8 ladies who may be interested ... so I wish you luck! I know I'll regret not getting in on this down the road!

I apologize, but I am not going to be able to do this group order as the bag styles are just too large for me to use on a day-to-day basis. I do hope you are able to get this off the ground though.

So let's do a "Midi"

I meant to add Midis to the selection and forgot!

My apologies......I'm still trying to see if we can get 2 different sizes......it may be impossible, but I'm trying!